Straight up, this enamel tray is the workhorse of your kitchen. Sometimes called a jelly roll pan, this is actually a multi-tasker for baking, roasting, toasting, and broiling. When you are done cooking, take this beauty straight to the table for serving as it provides a striking background to your delightful dishes. It also makes the most perfect tray for a charcuterie spread. You will find yourself using it constantly!
- 16" length x 12.5" width x 1.25" height
- stacks for compact storing and improved mobility
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.