Our stylish enamel plates are perfect for picnics and barbecues, or as camp plates. The hand-splattered finish makes them fun to use indoors or outside for tailgating, picnics, barbecues and camping. Unlike plastics and disposables, enamelware is sustainable and does not impart any flavors. Unlike fragile glass and ceramics, the steel core is lightweight and ultra-durable, meaning enamelware can go to the beach, pool, or other regulated areas. Layer this with a Vintage Collection enamelware salad plate for eye-popping results.
- size: 8.5" diameter x 0.5" height
- weight: 0.54 pounds
- stacks for compact storing and improved mobility
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Want a different size or style? Browse our plates selection here.
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.