Behold! Look no further for stylish and durable bowls to complement your decor. The hand-splattered finish makes them fun to use indoors or outside for tailgating, picnics, barbecues and camping. Unlike plastics and disposables, enamelware is sustainable and does not impart any flavors. Unlike fragile glass and ceramics, the steel core is lightweight and ultra-durable, meaning enamelware can go to the beach, pool, or other regulated areas. Layer this onto a Vintage Collection enamelware plate for eye-popping results.
- 6" diameter x 2.5" height
- 20 fluid ounces capacity
- stacks for compact storing and improved mobility
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.