Camping without cocktails is really just sitting in the woods, amirite? While this enameled heavy-gauge steel mug could hold coffee and retain the heat longer than its flimsier cousins, doesn't it deserve to fulfill its destiny to hold a nice pour of bourbon and warm you by the campfire?
- 16 fluid ounces capacity
- 5" length with handle x 4" diameter x 3.5" height
- graphics on both sides, colored handle for vintage look
- enamelware: thick, high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.