If the color you want is out of stock, please click on it and then enter your email address to be notified when it is back in stock again very soon!
You can shop other pan sizes and styles here, and all of our stylishly functional enamel bakeware and kitchenware here.
Straight up, this enamel tray is the workhorse of your kitchen. Sometimes called a jelly roll pan, this is actually a multi-tasker for baking, roasting, toasting, and broiling. Then take this beauty straight to the table for serving as it provides an intriguing background to your delightful dishes. It also makes the most perfect tray for a charcuterie spread. You'll find yourself using it constantly!
- 16" length x 12.5" width x 1.25" height
- stacks for compact storing and improved mobility
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.