As seen in Sunset Magazine! Our stylish enamel plates are perfect for outdoor entertaining at picnics and barbecues, but they also liven up a casual dinner table. The smooth and seamless white finish with a double layer of color along the rim adds extra protection built for heavy use. Combine larger Vintage Collection pieces like this with touches of splatterware enamelware for eye-popping results.
- size: 10.24" diameter x 0.98" height
- weight: 0.79 pounds
- stacks for compact storing and improved mobility
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Want a different size or style? Browse our plates selection here.
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.