Measure your liquid ingredients with this oh-so-gorgeous measuring jug. Is it wrong that half of my motivation for cooking is getting to use this piece? Unlike plastic, enamelware is sustainable and does not impart any flavors. Unlike fragile glass, the steel core is ultra-durable. I love using this pitcher to store my wooden spoons on the countertop.
- size: 4.6" diameter x 6" height
- holds 1 quart / 4 cups of liquid
- weight: 1 pound
- measurements marks in quarts, cups, liquid ounces, liters and milliliters
- heavy gauge, hefty steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.