This rectangular enamel pan with deep sides roasts meats and veggies on a naturally nonstick surface. This household staple is defined by it's flat bottom, angled sides, and gently rounded corners. Its performance in the oven or on the grill is equally matched by its good looks on your table.
- 13" length x 11" width x 2" height
- stacks for compact storing and improved mobility
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.