Our stylish enamel bowls are perfect for a big helping of salad or stew. They also make great serving bowls for side dishes - they hold 3 times as much as our cereal bowl. Dreamy, glossy hues evoke the moody Northern California coast, near our home base.
- 8" diameter x 3.25" height
- 2 quarts (8 cups) capacity
- stacks for compact storing and improved mobility
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.