These porcelain enamel containers with fitted lids keep your snacks and individual portions of leftovers fresher longer. We are using about a dozen of these at any given time, they're that great! The hand-splattered finish makes them fun to use indoors or outside for tailgating, picnics, barbecues and camping.
- 14 fluid ounces capacity, each
- 5" diameter x 2" height, each
- 3 containers, enameled base with stainless steel rim and 3 plastic lids
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- base is safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F; keep lid away from heat
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.