These small enamel bowls combine utility and style. Serve petite portions of dips, fruit, and more to your family and friends with flair. While each holds a generous 16 ounces, their diminutive appearance makes them perfect for young children or recipe prep. The hand-splattered finish makes them fun to use indoors or outside for tailgating, picnics, barbecues and camping. Unlike plastics and disposables, enamelware is sustainable and does not impart any flavors. Unlike fragile glass, the steel core is lightweight and ultra-durable, meaning enamelware can go to the beach, pool, or other regulated areas. Layer on your table with our other enamelware collections and patterns for eye-popping results.
- size: 5" diameter x 2.5" height
- holds up to 16 fluid / 2 cups ounces
- weight: 0.37 pounds
- stacks for compact storing and improved mobility
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.