Delivered Package Not Received
We are not responsible for packages once they are delivered, but we are here to help if you need it! If you received a notification or email from us saying your package was delivered to you, or if you tracked it online from the shipping carrier and it says it was delivered to you, but you did not receive it, here is what to do next.
- Your package's tracking status (or a delivery notice) should indicate where your driver left the package. Our standard shipments don't require a signature and can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.
- If the driver delivered your shipment to an alternate location, you may have received a paper notice that indicates where the shipment was left (for example, a neighbor's house or leasing office).
- Check with others at your address, or perhaps a neighbor, to see if someone else has picked up the package. You can also check around the entrances of your residence for the package, particularly on back porches, bushes, garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Note that drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather.
- If you suspect it was stolen, report it to the nearest police station immediately. Filing a report with the police will also come in handy if making an insurance claim.
- Packages sent via UPS & FEDEX: After doing all of the above, if you still cannot locate the package, contact us at email@example.com to initiate a trace process with the shipping carrier. Please note that this usually takes up to several weeks for the carrier to research, so you will definitely want to follow the steps above first, before initiating a trace.
Packages sent via US POSTAL SERVICE: After doing all of the above, if you still cannot locate the package, please contact your local post office for help. Find your local post office phone number here and then click on the link to the location nearest you to see their phone number.