Prep for your tea or coffee in this perennially adorable enamelware tea kettle. The steel core heats liquids quickly while the porcelain coating keeps your beverage tastes pure and free of unwanted flavors. We leave ours on our stove for decoration when not in use. Do not heat without liquid inside (do not boil dry).
- holds up to 3 quarts (12 cups)
- 10" width with spout x 8" height
- base and lid included
- enamelware: high-strength steel coated in porcelain enamel
- hand-crafted and kiln-fired, making each piece unique for you to enjoy
- safe for oven, stovetop (including induction), grill, and campfire up to 530 degrees F
- dishwasher safe
What is enamelware?
Note: May get very hot or cold to the touch like other metallic-based cookware. Use oven mitt and/or trivet as appropriate, and always supervise children.